New Entrepreneur Visa bill
A new version of the Entrepreneur Visa bill provides hope for overseas
investors seeking to invest or start up businesses in the United
- Do you want to receive information regularly? Join our mailing list:
For more than twenty years our Law firm has represented thousands of successful immigrant and non immigrant visa and citizenship cases before Government agencies and the Immigration Courts. We are proud that our clients are happy with the results of our work in many different areas of Immigration law including family petitions; employment visas; investor visas and Deportation Defense including our Published immigration litigation Cases in the Circuit Courts:
Vukmorovic V Holder (9th Cir. 2004)
Jane Doe V Holder (9th Cir. 2010)
We take special pride in our success in obtaining resolutions of challenging cases. Examples of successful resolutions of complex cases include:
- Obtaining Permanent Resident status for family by filing Motion To Reopen denied Petition For EB1 status for an Executive of a start up technology company.
- Immigrant visas obtained through Consular processing resulting in family reunification for families from Nigeria following lengthy overseas investigation.
- Termination of Removal proceedings in order to pursue Resident Status through EB5 investor Visa program.
- Securing release from detention for family and reopening of almost 20 old Deportation Proceedings.
- Securing Release from detention for recent High School Graduate and reopening of his14 year old Deportation Order by Board of Immigration Appeals,
- Obtaining passport through derivative citizenship for child of divorced citizen parents following denial by Passport Office.
- Reopening Asylum Proceedings through Motion to Reopen for Changed Country Conditions from Indonesia following denial of Petition for Review by Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Political Asylum from Uganda based on sexual orientation
- Reversal of adverse credibility finding by Board of Immigration Appeals
- Reopened cases of deportation after many years because of notary fraud
- J-1 exchange visitor visa for summer internship program for financial institution
- Avoiding Removal and obtaining adjustment of status after call in Special Registration
- Obtaining Naturalization after fraudulent marriage investigation
· Obtaining Permanent Resident status for a transgender individual through adjustment to status based on Marriage to a United States Citizen.
- Overcoming intent to revoke H-1B visa after USCIS site visit
- Approval for H-1B marketing professional after overcoming lengthy request for evidence challenge by USCIS
- Winning at Administrative Appeals Office to overcome denial of I-140 Immigrant Petition based on grounds of ability to pay
- Obtaining Remand from Board of Immigration Appeals to review hardship for special needs child in Cancellation of Removal proceedings